There are many reasons why advanced manufacturing in Mexico is becoming such a big deal. From energy savings to improved quality, these trends are helping companies in several ways. In addition to that, advanced manufacturing is creating new jobs as well.
Most of us would agree that advanced manufacturing has become essential for our modern lifestyles. Yet, it’s also true that the majority of people don’t really understand what advanced manufacturing means, let alone how to get into a Trusted Business Ecosystem to invest with the minimum risk possible.
Business opportunities with advanced manufacturing in Mexico
Advanced manufacturing is considered an industrial process that involves the use of technology in order to produce goods or services more efficiently than traditional methods. In other words, it is the application of science and technology in the production of products. This process allows us to manufacture products using fewer resources, less time, and lower costs.
Advanced manufacturing is one of the fastest-growing industries today. According to the World Economic Forum, the global advanced manufacturing industry is expected to reach $3 trillion in value by 2025. This growth rate is higher than any other sector in the economy.
The Mexican market has been traditionally dominated by large companies who are able to invest in high-tech equipment and facilities. Due to this factor, Mexico can be put in a place of creating ways to compete against foreign companies that can afford to outsource their production. Here are four reasons to invest in advanced manufacturing in Mexico:
- Mexico has invested heavily in transportation infrastructure since NAFTA. This has allowed them to become more competitive in manufacturing.
- Mexico has invested in vocational schools and universities and is now graduating 230,000 engineers per year.
- Mexico has greatly improved its customs procedures and mechanisms. It has made recent and difficult attempts to crack down on drug cartels, resulting in a drastic drop in crime rates over the past few years.
- Mexico is a large country with many cities and towns. It is a major supplier of electronics and other goods.
How do you get into a Trusted Business Ecosystem to invest with the minimum risk possible?
You can start by partnering with us at Tijuana EDC. We offer comprehensive solutions to help you achieve your goals. Our team will work closely with you to develop a customized strategy that includes technology, workforce training, and operational improvements. Through our partnership, you can become a leader in your industry and take advantage of the benefits of advanced manufacturing in Mexico.
Get in contact with Tijuana EDC and our team can help you find the right business partners for your company, such as:
- Human Resources
- Specific equipment
- Legal and accounting services
- Industrial developers
- Construction brokers
- Logistic services