Are you looking for a new way to start or expand your business opportunities? In Mexico, it has always been seen as THE country for entrepreneurs to thrive. The Mexican government offers incentives for businesses to invest in their economy. If you want to take advantage of these benefits, then you should consider investing in Mexico.
Mexico is considered one of the fastest-growing economies in the world. According to the World Bank, its GDP growth rate was 2.8 percent in 2018. This is expected to increase to 3.4 percent in 2019. For those who are interested in starting a business in Mexico, the city of Tijuana is known as the Silicon Valley of Latin America. In addition, it has become a major tourist destination.
6 reasons Tijuana EDC is the best team to find the business opportunities in Mexico compatible with your business
Tijuana provides excellent conditions for investors to develop their businesses. And there are several reasons why you should consider Tijuana EDC when looking for your next business investment:
1. Foreign investors can find business opportunities in Baja California with Tijuana EDC’s team, all to achieve their manufacturing lead times, and also internationalize their business.
2. With its strategic location between North America and Latin America, Tijuana EDC has been able to connect businesses from both regions that have benefited from our proximity.
3. Our team provides services to companies that are looking for a place to manufacture their products, but don’t want to be constrained by local regulations. We help them navigate through the Mexican regulatory system, provide guidance on how to comply with the laws and regulations, and ensure that they meet their deadlines.
4. Companies benefit from having access to the world market while still being close to home. They can save time and money by not having to ship their product across borders and pay import taxes, and they can focus on quality control.
5. In addition, Tijuana EDC helps companies develop relationships with suppliers and manufacturers in other countries, which can ultimately lead to exporting their products.
6. Tijuana EDC works closely with companies to understand their needs, and we make sure that we’re providing the best service possible.
Have a Trusted Team for your business endeavors with Tijuana EDC
Tijuana EDC is an organization that has been nurturing a Binational Trusted Ecosystem in the Industrial Manufacturing Sector. We have a wealth of experience that we can share with you to help you meet your business goals. We have a full-scale view of the needs your business could use for its growth. And we’re here to help provide the maximum intended load for businesses needing manufacturing or service growth. Get in contact with our team to know how we can help your company grow!