TIJUANA ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION, BORDERLESS BUSINESS CONGRESS.
The congress will be imparted virtually, thanks to a platform that allows the attendees to assist in the commodity of their home, due to the regulations of the COVID-19.
The region of Cali-Baja (California – Baja California) is recognized internationally for its strong business infrastructure, importation and exportation of goods, products, technology, tourism and investment.
The program of the congress includes international speakers that have a clear idea why Cali-Baja is the future for business, sharing their experience of their companies, projects, points of interest of the main industries, and debate of the trends that will bring new ways of doing business in the region.
Target audience will be executive directors, business developers, board members, sales managers, manufacturing experts of international companies, chambers of commerce, business development offices, embassies, related to industries held during the congress.
8AM - 1PM
The program of the Borderless Business Congress is fully dedicated to share trends, challenges, future, success stories, technology, business opportunities and more, from experienced persons that are working directly or indirectly with Cali-Baja. We selected the following topics that as Cali-Baja we consider strong for this region and emerging industries of the future as well.
With the participation of the Government of Canada, Government of the United States of America and the Government of Mexico, Moderated by the Secretary of Economy of Baja California, and opening remarks by the Mayor of San Diego.
- How to USMCA
- Reshoring: The Hottest Trend in Business
- Panel: Borderless Talent: Key driver for innovation
- Reimagine the future
- Panel: From R&D to manufacturing
- Additive Manufacturing
- Manufacturing going to Digital
- Panel: Advanced materials for advanced manufacturing
- Logistics 4.0 : Transforming operations through innovation
- Worldwide connectivity
- Amazon scope
- Future of Crossborder transportation
- Cali-Baja Innovation Ecosystem
- Startup Success cases
- VC & innovation funds
- From R&D to the marketplace
Information of Technology
- How IT makes economy great
- Cluster value chain integration around the world
- Tech Ecosystem & Business Opportunities
- IT innovation and trends interaction with key industries
- National Film Production Scope
- Cali Baja and testimonials – Film Industry
- Virtual Reality and videogame industry
- Institute of the Americas Scope
- Clinical Trials
- Vaccine Manufacturing COVID-19
- BioMed-Tech Valley
Food & Beverage
- Cali-Baja Craft Beer
- Panel: Disruptive Agro Business to feed the world
- Food industry trends
- The tasty flavor of business experience in BAJA
- How USMCA, IMMEX program, shelter program benefit my full project cost.
- Contract Manufacturing “How to start doing business in Cali – Baja”
- Nearshore and reshoring your manufacturing and innovation operations.
- Main industries (Aerospace- DEFENSE, Medical Devices, Automotive (ELECTRIC CARS and their future).
- Industry 4.0, Additive Manufacturing.
- Panel “Worldwide Connectivity”. CBX, Matrix, “Port of San Diego; Port of Ensenada, Asia, Europe, Panama.
- Customs Broker (CT-PAT) and movement of goods.
- Amazon / Ali Baba/ Mercado Libre/ Fedex
Start Ups / High impact entrepreneurs
- Invest and Funding opportunities for my project.
- Prototyping, Scale up Mfg
- Scaling up to Manufacturing, to the Market.
Information of Technology
- The Cali-Baja Valley of IT Software Development
- Animation offices
- Industry 4.0
Content and Film Industry
- Opportunities in the film industry
Biotechnology / Energy
- Trends (Green, Blue, White, Pharma)
Day Food and Beverage
- Food Industry
- Wine & Craft Beer industry
- Baja Tourism